The term "iBtest" means Innovative Board Test INNOVATIVE BOARD TEST, S.A.P.I. DE C.V., and/or a subsidiary of Innovative Board Test INNOVATIVE BOARD TEST, S.A.P.I. DE C.V., A subsidiary of Innovative Board Test INNOVATIVE BOARD TEST, S.A.P.I. DE C.V., any corporation or other business entity over which Innovative Board Test INNOVATIVE BOARD TEST, S.A.P.I. DE C.V., may have control or treatment.
These terms and conditions form the agreement between Innovative Board Test INNOVATIVE BOARD TEST, S.A.P.I. DE C.V., (iBtest) and our clients, which begins from the acceptance of our quote or proposal and continues until termination. These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
- These Terms apply to all transactions of any nature with iBtest.
- You must know, understand and comply with these General Terms and Conditions, as they are a binding agreement between the client and iBtest.
2. Commercial conditions
- iBtest requires payment within 30 days of the invoice date as indicated on the invoice (unless the client and iBtest agree otherwise before service is provided).
- Invoices not paid within these trade terms will be considered past due.
- Any delay in payment will generate interest of 6% to six percent per month from the due date of the invoices until it is paid in full.
- iBtest reserves the right to provide its services until the client is up to date with the payments.
- The System Acceptance Test ("SAT") is carried out following the Proposal and is completed after signing an acceptance certificate. To the extent circumstances permit, the SAT will take place at Buyer's site and will take place within thirty (30) business days of delivery. If the Buyer causes a delay in the start of the SAT, the SAT will be deemed to have been accepted on the thirty-first (31st) business day after delivery and will trigger final payment and security, if applicable.
- The quote is based on the specifications provided by the client; unless otherwise specified, it should only be considered an estimate. iBtest will bill based on the actual number and type of tests performed as detailed in the proposal.
- On-site parking costs may be included in your bill for payment by you.
- iBtest prices, as quoted and invoiced, do not include applicable taxes, charges, levies, duties, and import fees, all of which are payable by the Customer.
- iBtest reserves the right to adjust the prices of any order for any alterations or changes authorized or made by the Buyer after the acceptance of the order.
5. Overdue invoices
- iBtest reserves the right to forward all past-due accounts to a lawyer or debt collection agency.
- The client will be responsible for all costs of recovering past-due accounts (including provisioning fees).
6. Trials, Minimum Charge, and Cancellations
- iBtest reserves the right to charge a minimum fee of XXXXX for tests and on-site work when the client does not want the full service.
- The minimum charge may also apply when a job is canceled without notice. iBtest requires a minimum of 24 hours' notice for all job cancellations.
- Any resale software integrated into the System and all hardware, equipment, instrumentation, and other products integrated into the System (except Equipment manufactured by Innovative Board Test INNOVATIVE BOARD TEST, S.A.P.I. DE C.V., (iBtest or iBtest subsidiaries) are guaranteed by their respective manufacturers ("Third Party Guarantee"), and not by iBtest.The Client's only recourse for breach of any Third Party Guarantee will be against the third party that offers that guarantee and not against iBtest.
- iBtest guarantees ninety (90) days from the purchase order date. This guarantee will not be valid when the following cases occur: i. Modification of the hardware or software of the tester. ii. Fixation modifications not made by iBtest.
- iBtest does not guarantee that the functions in the System will work in combinations that can be selected for use by the Client that is not following the Specifications.
- iBtest does not guarantee that the operation of the System will be uninterrupted or that the Software will be free of errors.
8. Support and extended coverage.
iBtest customers seeking service and support can contact iBtest Technical Service at email@example.com.
This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between the client and iBtest, which is agreed to by both parties.